From 37 projects to over 73 projects inlcuding over 100 re-designs, the OttoREMIX robot challenge was a great success!
The creator of the Otto Project, Camillo Parracio, describe with interest each entry in the video below. He is active in the community and help each members to get the full potential from their project. Like him there are many robotic enthusiasts that are willing to help : OTTODIY has the best community to start build their personal robot!
List of entries:
- Quad; a mix of Otto and a spider, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/otto-quad
- Rover; a mix of 2 opensource projects, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/rover
- Otto Wheels, now Otto can move faster! https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/w , 3-4 designs from the same Otto Builder, Jason thanks for all your contributions!
- Fiberbot; a walking 3D printed filament spool robot, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/fiberbot
- Robonino; Ultimaker fans may recognize this robot appearance, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/robonino
- Otto Punk; Otto with a hairstyle! (https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/ottodiy-punk)
- Bender, for Futurama fans (https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/bender-arms)
- Plasteac; A walking Teapot robot, how funny is that, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/plasteac
- Evil and Grim reaper, 2 separate entries of Halloween costumes for Otto https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/ottoween
- Santa and Nut Cracker https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/santa-claus-nutcracker
- Microbit biped https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/microbit-biped
- Minions! https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/minion-08e48
- and https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/minion
- From the creator of Bob the first opensource biped now with arms https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/bobotto
- Otto got married in this 2 adorable remix https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/marriage
- The full ceremony here! (https://youtu.be/fMlU1hTTF6A)
- IcBob smart use of power bank https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/icbob
- One eye Otto :O https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/eye
- Otto Turtle now Oto can draw and move precisely thanks to this clever design, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/otto-turtle-drawing-robot
- Chaplin, now Otto is a retro comedian looking like Charlie Chaplin by the way made by 10 years old! https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/otto-chaplin
- From Prusa Lab the creators of the best opensource 3D printer; a cool Otto that can rotate the head: https://wikifactory.com/@prusalab/ottodiy-head-extension,
- OTTO With anti slip shoes! https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/ottobot-antislip-shoes-00a11
- They also made an Otto with a security camera, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/ottonic
- Bob-303 Otto with more articulated legs and using raspberry Pi, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/bob-303
- A quick way to assemble the ultrasound, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/wombatics-otto
- Zeus an Otto that can bite and has cute LED eyes expressions, https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/ottobite
- Otto made into an Alpaca! https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/alpaca-otto
- Otto like Baymax the inflatable robot from big hero 6 https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/otto-baymax-remix
- Otto made of balsa https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/wotto
- Another wood Otto but with Arduino UNO https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/otto-for-arduinouno
- Batbox even do it does not have legs, it uses all codes and parts an Otto will https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/bat-bot
- Dino-Otto a Tyrannosaurus Rex mod of Otto https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/dino-otto
- A must do, Otto made of Legos https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/legotto-diy
- Otto Droid design based on the star wars robot https://wikifactory.com/+OttoDIY/star-wars-gonk-droid
Like Winner — the most liked by the community with more than 350 likes, Alpaca OTTO Remix!
3rd place — Chaplin remix by Thelmo : the robot express creativity and has a great photo documentation and very funny presentation final video.
2nd place — Baymax remix! by Mario Josué, again very good documentation and adding elements like it own app to control Otto with voice commands!
1st place — Turtle remix by Albert Mazur! The author added a drawing functionality to Otto. Everything was well documented with the best details and well presented.
An incredible result for the opensource community , everyone will benefits from them and keep the project up-to-date with new ideas.
Download your OTTO-Remix, print and build your robot ! Congratulations, we are all winners!