JIM is a biped robot based on Arduino Board , son of ZOWI, son of BOB, a biped robot based on Arduino.
The creator Sonia Verdú entirely designed JIM in FreeCad for ZUMBT328 using common Futaba S3003 servos.
Build your own easily!
Part list :
- Arduino Nano ATmega328 + USB Mini Cable or Zowi board x1
- HC-SR04 Ultrasound sensor(with cable) x1
- Futaba 3003 Servo x4 (each one should come with 2 pointed screws and one small screw also arm keys to attach legs and feet).
- Switch(with cable) x1
- Dual cells battery AA socket x1
- Bluetooth module (with cable) x1
- Battery AA x4
- Printed Parts
You can find the printed parts here on Thingverse