Otto Zero is a robot for your travels
Otto Zero is a robot always with you and fit in your pocket or in the palm of your hand! Otto Zero make you company in your daily life like a personal pet, it is cheerful with sounds and light and it’s smart!
Who is Otto Zero?
An interactive robot based “simplified” version of OTTODIY that anyone can make!
Otto Zero robot is your personal companion : it makes sounds play with you and kids love it!
Is completely open source, Arduino compatible, 3D printable
List of parts:
- Arduino Nano
- Arduino Nano Shield I/O Extension Board Expansion XD-212
- Mini usb cable
- HC-SR04 Ultrasound sensor
- 5V Buzzer
- Female to Female breadboard connectors cable 10cm x6
- 4 AA Battery + case or lithium battery
- 3d prinded file here on thingiverse
- easy to carry and lightweight
- Smooth cubic design easy to handle
- perfect for kids!
- easily expandible: add led, sensors, motors, etc !
The Code will be published soon , Subscribe to our newsletter to keep you updated! Meanwhile if you like cubic robot take a look to Plen Cube or Cubee robot for kids