Otto REMIX Challenge created by the OttoDIY Community is always hungry of talents and “remixes”! The challenge is now open : customize your OTTO DIY from the original files or use an official remix from Wikifactory.
Create your otto robotic project and explain the steps to build your robot , use photos, schematics, share code and be innovative : videos are encouraged!
- 1st Place winner will receive One OTTO DIY 3D printer kit
- 2nd Place winner will receive one full Otto DIY+ Builder kit
- 3rd Place winner will receive one full Otto DIY Builder kit.
- the most voted project ( min 1k like ) Win a OTTO DIY+ Humanoid Kit
- the most followed project on wikifactory Win a customized OTTO Builders T-Shirt
- Technical excellence and ease of fabrication, Design functionality and application.
- Design creativity, uniqueness of the remix and Community likes
- Easiness of fabrication and replicability
- Sunday 3rd of November/2019 at 11:59 PM GMT+2
Upload your project and receive feedback from the community; iterate, test, complete the documentation and improve your design before the deadline. Transform Otto into something unique and original, there are NO restrictions for the size or technology or anything, the limit is your imagination. Documentation of the project is very important, check the full terms in the official OTTODIY website